- Eco-town status
- The Delivery Board
- Specialist Groups
- Standing Conference
- Eco-town vision and targets
- Watch the construction of the Exhibition House
- The revised masterplan
- Green network enhancement – consultation
- Website terms and conditions
- Bus and train
- Business travel
- Useful travel links
- Finding a route
- Town transport manager
- Contact us
www.whitehillbordon.com (‘the Website’) is a website run and owned by East Hampshire District Council (‘the Council’).
Access to and use of the Website, both within the UK and internationally is provided by the East Hampshire District Council on the following terms:
1. By using the Website you agree to be bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use and subsequent use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by all of the following terms, do not access the Website.
2. The Council may change these terms from time to time. You should therefore ensure that you check these terms regularly. Your continued use of the Website will be deemed acceptance of the updated or amended terms. If you do not agree to the changes, you should cease using this website.
Use of www.whitehillbordon.com
3. You agree to use www.whitehillbordon.com only for lawful purposes and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of the Website. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within the Website.
4. All copyright, trade marks, design rights, patents and other intellectual property rights (registered and unregistered) in and on the Website and all content (including all applications) located on the site shall remain vested in the Council or its licensors (which includes other users). You may not copy, reproduce, republish, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use the Website’s content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any www.whitehillbordon.com content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of the Website content requires the prior written permission of the Council.
5. The names, images and logos identifying the Website, the Council or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of the Website, the Council and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring any licence or right to use any trade mark, design right or copyright of the Website, the Council or any other third party.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
6. The Website’s content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to the Council, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided “AS IS” and on an “AS AVAILABLE” basis. To the extent permitted by law, the Council excludes all representations and warranties (whether express or implied by law), including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy. The Council does not guarantee the timeliness, completeness or performance of the website or any of the content. While we try to ensure that all content provided by the Council is correct at the time of publication no responsibility is accepted by or on behalf of the Council for any errors, omissions or inaccurate content on the website.
7. Nothing in these terms limits or excludes the Council’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its proven negligence. Subject to this, the Council shall not be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such damage or losses were foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise):
(a) loss of data;
(b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits;
(c) loss of business;
(d) loss of opportunity;
(e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation;
(f) losses suffered by third parties; or
(g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of the Website regardless of the form of action.
8. The Council does not warrant that functions available on the Website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that the Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs. It is your responsibility to implement sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements for the accuracy of data input and output.
9. If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive and continue to be binding and enforceable.
10. The failure or delay of the Council to exercise or enforce any right in these terms does not waive the Council’s right to enforce that right.
11. These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales which shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes.